This card was made on 30 Nov 2014
Title: Create a 2D Scene using 2 stamps & masking
Paper: Brown Cardstock, Rough Surface Watercolor Paper
Stamp: Penny Black Winter Song, Penny Black Christmas Everyday
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Ink, Versacolor
Other material: Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Heat Tool, Ranger Blending tools, Scissors, Artist Brushes, Sofft Blending Applicator, XPress IT Double Side Tape and Foam Mounting Tape
Embellishment: Stripe Twine
- I used versafine onyx black to ink and stamped the santa bear from the Penny Black Christmas Everyday set two times, one on the scrap paper that i cut to shape, and another one on the watercolor paper, positioning to the bottom of the paper. I embossed the image with clear powder
- I masked the image with the scrap paper that i have cut to bear shape, and stamp the Penny Black Winter Song as the background. I embossed the image with clear powder.
- I colored them with water+ distress ink+brush.
- I stamped the sentiment last and cut to rectangular shape, and color the edges, then secured it with foam tape. I punched a small hole with a poke and insert twine making it a hanging sign.
- I glued the twine to the paper with a double sided tape rolled into a small ball.