This card was made on 20 Nov 2014
Title: Create a scene in 2D using 3 stamps and masking
Paper: Copic Paper, White Cardstock, Brown Cardstock
Stamp: Penny Black Love London, Penny Black Tower Bridge, Penny Black Big Ben, Sentiments Stamp
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Ink, Yellow Versacolor
Other material: Ranger Glossy Accents Glue, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Heat Tool, Sizzix Big Shotz, Xpress IT Double Side Tape, Sofft Applicator for blending, Cotton Bud, Gold Glitter Glue, Scissors.
- Identify the foreground object: in this case, the bus, then try stamping onto scrap paper to understand how to make the positioning “right”, such as correct perspective and not look like a floating bus, also to prevent it to be an over-sized card. I only want to make it 5×7 inch. Use pencil to mark position if necessary.
- I inked with Memento Black and stamped Penny Black Love London bus 2 times. One at the scrap paper that i would cut to shape for my masking, and another one is on the paper as a foreground.
- I covered the bus with the masking, and stamped Penny Black Big Ben image, and then stamped the Penny Black Tower Bridge image last.
- I colored with images with Copic Markers and background with Distress Ink. I failed my first background coloring so i cut the whole image to shape and colored the background again.
- I used cotton bud / Q-tip to dip to my yellow versacolor inkpad, added shiny yellow to signify all the lights.
- Added sentiment and embossed it with gold emboss powder.